As an entrepreneur, you may know that marketing is key to success. If you're looking to take your marketing strategy up a notch, then influencer marketing may be the way to go. But where do you start?
Today’s guest, Taylor Legace, Co-CEO of Kynship, will be sharing all about influencer marketing, the biggest value influencers can bring and how to maximize content in the influencer marketing space.
- Why the influencer marketing “Pay for Post” Model is dead
- Influencer’s biggest value add
- How to get the most ROI out of an influencer marketing program
- 5 Actionable Steps for listeners to takeaway and implement to build a profitable influencer marketing program internally
- How to identify and outreach to influencers
- How to maximize the content influencers post organically in paid media via Facebook and TikTok ads
When you think of business what is the first thing that comes to mind? Have you thought about how essential your relationships are to your business? Making and maintaining business relationships is so so important when it comes to being a business owner. These are your people! The ones who get it and can relate to the journey you are navigating.
I’m so so excited to share today’s guest, my good friend, Brian Worley, Owner and Creative Director of B. Worley Productions. In this episode recorded at Il Tersoro in Italy, we will be sharing how we met, our business journeys and the important things we have learned along the way.
- How to manage expectations
- How to work as a team
- How building relationships is key in building your business
- Let your experience speak for itself
- Never burn a bridge
- Idle hands make idle work
More About Our Guest:
A transplant from Los Angeles to Atlanta, Brian Worley is the Owner and Creative Director of B. Worley Productions. With over 18 years of experience in the wedding and event planning industries, Worley has attained extensive event production, coordination and design, bringing an arsenal of high-profile event experience to Atlanta’s thriving event scene.
It seems like we're always in a hurry. We're always on the go, constantly trying to do more and be more. And while there's nothing wrong with being ambitious and wanting to achieve success, sometimes we need to slow down in order to speed up in business.
Today’s guest Robin Hills, Business Psychologist of Ei4change, is sharing all about emotional intelligence, how it is related to mindfulness and how it can be used to improve productivity, creativity and focus.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How is it related to mindfulness?
- How can emotional intelligence be used to improve your productivity, creativity and focus?
- One thing at a time
- Accept the power of stress
- Be grateful and humble
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Jason Matias, Creative Director of Jason Matias Fine Art and Founder of ‘Art of Selling Art’. Jason will be sharing how to overcome the starving artist mindset.
- How to you overcome the challenges of starting your own business
- Why it’s important to look at art as a luxury product instead of an esoteric/intangible ‘thing’
- The most common mistake that creative entrepreneurs make when starting a business
- Over $4 billion of art is sold online each year -- the real challenge is navigating that ocean to find collectors.
- You shouldn’t be afraid to fail otherwise you’ll always have one foot on the brake. - It doesn’t take courage to be creative.
More About Our Guest:
Jason Matias is an author and contemporary photographer who lives and works in the Greater Seattle Area. A New York native, his photographs of nature include locations around the globe. More recently in his career, his creative focus expanded work with models. No matter the subject, Jason’s work focuses on the ideas of isolation and introspection.