Despite all the challenges that come with running a business, it's an incredibly rewarding experience when done with purpose. Have you thought about it lately? When you started your business there was a reason, a purpose, a bigger picture.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Tanya Dalton, Founder & CEO of Tanya Dalton and inkWELL Press. She will be sharing all about what it means to live on purpose and how you can get to and get past the root cause of limiting beliefs.
- What it means to live On Purpose
- What is “Cathedral Thinking?”
- How perfectionism leads to feeling stuck
- How listeners can spin a negative situation into a positive one
- How listeners can ditch procrastination and get themselves “unstuck”
- How listeners can get to the root cause of their limiting beliefs
When you're selling a product or service, it's essential to have confidence in what you're offering. If you don't believe in what you're selling, how can you expect your ideal client to?
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Finka Jerkovic, President of FINKA Communicatons Inc. She will be sharing how to sell with confidence, attract clients magnetically and build a business you LOVE.
- How did you first create this framework?
- What advice would you give to our listeners that want more confidence when it comes to selling?
- How can your framework be used to attract new clients to a business?
- Why LOVE is the only antidote to the fear that is holding you back in your business
- How to sell with confidence, attract clients magnetically and build a business you LOVE
- Why aligning what you LOVE to do with what is most valuable to your client is the key to growing your business (not fear-based tactics!)
Social media platforms are a great way to connect with your audience, promote your brand, and share information. However, it's important to keep social media social by engaging with your followers and not just promoting your brand.
I’m so excited to share guest, Kristina Stubblefield, Business Strategist and Speaker, who will be sharing with us how to level up your marketing and keep social media social!
- How to have the mindset of quality over quantity when it comes to social media
- How to build a strategy
- How to choose your favorite form of content and what resonates with your audience
- Know your audience
- Always have intention behind your posts
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat
If you're an entrepreneur or business owner, then you know that starting and running your own business is no easy task. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and perseverance to make it successful. While there may be plenty of challenges along the way, don't forget to take moments to see your business journey as a gift.
Because really, that's what it is, an opportunity to create something amazing and achieve your dreams. The journey does not come without obstacles, embrace them as part of the journey and use them to help you grow and learn.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Cbabi Bayoc, visual artist and illustrator of Cbabi Bayoc Originals. He will be sharing with us how to approach challenges and make decisions that are aligned with your purpose and mission in order to grow.
- How to choose your yes’s
- How to you approach each project
- How to approach the challenges that you struggle with the most
- It's okay to not have everything figured out before approaching a project
- You can always grow but be okay with where you are now
- Make decisions that are aligned with your purpose and mission