As business owner, you are always thinking about how to grow your business. But do you know what is one of the most important considerations for success? Your mindset. It's not enough to have an idea or even skills that are needed in today's business landscape; you need a growth mindset that will help ensure you achieve your goals and reach new heights.
I’m so excited to share guest, Margy Feldhuhn who will be sharing why mindset is so important in terms of personal growth and transformation, the power of sharing your story and what steps business owners can take when building a strategy.
- The Importance of Knowing Your Numbers
- Personal Growth and Transformation
- The Power of Sharing Your Story
- How have grief and loss can empower you as an entrepreneur
- Knowing your numbers will transform your business
- What steps business owners should take with beginning a strategy
What are the qualities of a great leader? It is not always about being charismatic or having good people skills, but it's important to have confidence in yourself. Leadership can be challenging so establishing a collaborative and competitive team is essential.
Having a competitors mindset is important to keep up with your niche’s changing landscape in order to innovate. If you are looking to grow your business through leadership, this episode is for you.
I’m so excited to share guest, Brain Covey, VP of Loan Depot, who will be sharing all about how to build a team that encourages growth.
- How to be empowered by a failure mindset
- Building a team that encourages growth
- Setbacks can turn into setups for success
- Competition becomes collaboration
- Always learning and growing matters
Finding your niche is one of the most important steps in starting a business. You want to find something that you are passionate about and that people will be interested in. While there is no clear cut way to do this, defining your uniqueness is a good first step on your journey.
Our guest today, Jonathan Tuttle, Founding Director of Revenue Ascend is going to share with us his journey on finding his niche through his unique real estate knowledge and what steps you can take to discovering your niche!
- Unique ways to invest in real estate
- Digital marketing trends
- How to find value in unlikely places
- Be unique when finding your niche
- How to invest in real estate so you can split your time amongst different places
- The riches are in the niches
As entrepreneurs and business owners, we may find ourselves in a unique position to give back and make a difference. Many times not quite knowing how to get started.
You first have to evaluate what works for you and your business and how you can use your time, resources and skillset to make the biggest impact.
I’m so excited to welcome today’s guest, Kris Putnam, President and Global Philanthropy Advisor of Putnam Consulting Group. She is going to share with us everything you want to know about giving back!
- The top mistakes most donors make
- The one thing all philanthropists should be doing today
- How to you help your clients
- Most funders are delusional (but not crazy!)
- Effective philanthropic giving starts by asking the right questions
- The top donors seek help from top advisors and coaches