I’m so excited to share today’s guest Megan Gillikin, Owner of The Planner’s Vault. She will be sharing why it is essential to have an advisory board as a small business owner and why you need more than one person’s insight to help you see your business from multiple angles as it grows.
Nowadays, of course, we have iTunes and Spotify and other digital music platforms that let us listen to whatever we want, whenever we want. It's hard to imagine going back to the old way of doing things! But what if there were a way for musicians and music industry professionals to share craft, digitally?
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Owen Grover, CEO of TrueFire Studios, who will be sharing with us all about the digitalisation of learning within the music industry and its benefits compared to traditional methods.
- The digitalisation of learning within the music industry and its benefits compared to traditional methods.
- The intersection of music and tech, and its evolution during the pandemic.
- What Owen has learned about e-learning after serving over 3M customers.
- Help artists make money
- Create instructional content
- The intersection of music and tech
More About Our Guest:
Owen Grover is the CEO of TrueFire Studios, one of the biggest music education brands out there, with 4 main brands:
Owen also helped produce the concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, which raised over $55 million for victims of Hurricane Sandy. Owen is also known for building Pocket Casts, an Australian-born podcasting app.
Owen has been actively involved in the media and entertainment industry for nearly 20 years. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife Dr. Erin Gilbert and their son Devon. A passionate music fan, his favorite band is The Clash.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Emily King, Founder of The Rich Woman Inc. who is going to share how to overcome the five most unhelpful money stories that many female business owners tend to have running in their subconscious and how to overcome them.
- What are money stories and why they are important
- The 5 money stories you need to overcome to help you grow
- How to know what your money stories is
- The 5 money stories
- How to overcome money stories
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
More About Our Guest:
Emily King is a Money Mindset and Business Mentor who’s been helping women entrepreneurs since 2015 create financial freedom and normalize being extraordinary.
With an MBA, NLP coaching certification, and a hint of “woo”, Emily has coached numerous clients from the proverbial basement to multi-millions—earning her the nickname “The Money Godmother.”
When she’s not online coaching her incredible clients, Emily’s magnetic energy is lighting up stages like TEDx where she shares her wisdom on creating financial freedom and living a “rich woman” life.
You know how when you’re in the corn maze and you’re not sure if you should go left or right? But, when you step on a ladder suddenly the maze is no longer a mystery?
That’s what today’s guest Jarrod Haning does for business owners. By teaching them how to think at a higher level, they are able to see the whole picture and suddenly the obstacles that were blocking their growth no longer exist.
- How do you define what you stand for?
- How can you fast track getting the right positioning?
- How do you scale impact once you’ve defined yourself?
- How brands can utilize the 1 Billion Dollar podcast market
- PR vs. Marketing: The Right Combination
- How to Position yourself as the go-to in Your Space