Have you been thinking about starting a business but you aren’t quite sure how to take the leap? Deciding to make a big change like this can be daunting and may lead to alot of uncertainty. But when it comes down to creating the life you want it is all worth it in the end.
Today’s guest, Nicole Riccardo, Founder and President of Nicole Riccardo Media LLC is sharing her story of how she discovered that she wanted to become a business owner and the path she took to create the business she has today.
- Time blocking
- Team task management
- Building a business as a creative
- Just get started
- Even if you're feeling fear or unsure
- Getting out there and taking action will lead to clarity
If you follow me on social media you may be wondering “Where in the world is Angela”? I have been all over the globe with my travel family, experiencing so many of the world’s wonders!
On this podcast, along with Brian Worley and Monica Balli, I sat down with Arpita Gandhi in India to learn more about Indian culture. Listen in to learn more about the Indian culture and maybe even some things you didn’t know before!
- Indian culture and how it differs throughout India
- Foods that are unique to the different areas of India
- Fun wedding stories
- Always be open to learning new things
- Never judge a book by its cover
- Every day is an opportunity to learn something new
This week on Business Unveiled, join me and my travel family members, Monica Balli and Brian Worley as we share IEC (International Event Certification). The aim of the certification is to create a proven professionality through international standards. Country Partners and Examiners with proven credibility and the highest professional standards from around the world.
The certification rules are strict, applicable to both the expected professional standards as well as the examination process and associated qualifying procedures.
The power and strength of the certification, in its essence, lies within its Country Partners and its Apprenticeship Partners. Together with AJA Europe has been created the first certification with partners, valued and celebrated for both their professional and personal excellence.
- What is the certification?
- Who is certifiable?
- Who are the country partners?
- The 3 Core Values
- How the exam works
- How to get it
Have you ever wished that you could be in a space but you are just too far away? What if there was a way to save time and energy? What if i told you that there was an intelligent platfrom for augmented reality and virtual reality to bring your property for events anywhere in the world?
Meet Monica Balli, I am so excited to have her as a guest on this podcast to share her platform VRPLANR. A platform that allows users to visit venues virtually from anywhere in the world!
- Intelligent Platfrom For Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality To Bring Your Property For Events Anywhere In The World
- Advanced professional planning tools
- Sustainable ways to plan events
- How to sustainably plan events from far distances
- How to use technology for event planning
- How to take back your time and utilize it to the fullest potential
More About Our Guest:
Bring your Dream to Life with Monica Balli – Destination Event Designer & Wedding Producer to the stars. A Caribbean Dream, an Italian dolcevita, or a sparkle in truely unique woldwide spots. No challenge is ever to big to create that one and only time. Just wonderul . Be active or just relax and Enjoy the Ride.