Do you have a strategy? Like a real goal driven strategy when it comes to creating and sharing content? If you, answered “why do I need a strategy” this episode is for you!
It can be challenging to know where to start, but with the right tools and information you will be creating consistent content in no time!
Our guest today is Mark Savant, founder of Mark Savant Media, if you are looking to build your brand and reach people online, he can help! Listen in as we talk about focusing the power of strategy to create consistent content.
More About Our Guest:
Mark Savant is a digital media expert and social media agency owner. He helps people create better content in less time. Mark focuses on the power of video collaborations to help clients create constant social media presences in less than 1 hour a week.
His YouTube channel has over 600,000 views. His podcast, the After Hours Entrepreneur features top digital marketing and media experts.
If you’re looking to build your brand and reach people online, Mark Savant can help.
You’ve probably heard the saying “expect the unexpected” and being a business owner is no exception! Every entrepreneur faces unexpected challenges and obstacles. These challenges can be both big and small, and they can come from any direction at any time.
Pivoting is hard, but if you do it right it can change everything for the better! It will likely take some sweat and tears to get there, but when you overcome the challenges and look at your business on the other side of pivoting, all your hard work will all make sense.
I’m so excited to share this week’s guest, Eman Pahlavani, Founder & COO of HUNGRY a food tech startup that has innovated to meet a need and grow their business in ways they never would have imagined!
More About Our Guest:
Eman Pahlevani is a successful D.C.-based serial entrepreneur. After graduating from law school in 2012, he and his brother Shy Pahlevani founded LiveSafe - a venture backed mobile app company that crowd sources safety intelligence. The brothers teamed up with long time friend and business partner Jeff Grass to successfully grow LiveSafe into a global enterprise. Over the next five years, the trio would raise more than $30 million dollars for LiveSafe and take the brand international.
Later in 2017, Eman, Shy and Jeff again teamed up to create food-tech platform HUNGRY - the first ever online marketplace connecting local top chefs with businesses in need of office catering. The company grew quickly from a $1 million dollar run rate to nearly $20 million dollar run rate in less than 24 months. HUNGRY began launching in new markets earlier this year and today operates in D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston and NYC. Throughout his startup career, Eman has been recognized as one of D.C.’s top entrepreneurs. Eman currently resides in the Washington D.C. area where HUNGRY is also based.
There is a lot of pressure on entrepreneurs to be successful, and there’s many roads to success. You may start down one path and find yourself on a totally different route down the road.
It can be challenging not knowing everything all at once, but when we embrace our individuality and uniqueness, everything else falls into place.
Today, I’m so excited to share our guest Erin King, Founder of Socialite. She is a best-selling author and 3x entrepreneur, who is going to share with us all about how to embrace who you’ve been, who you are and who you are destined to become… no matter what the world tells you.
- When your inner GPS is telling you to take a different route – how do you respond?
- When you find yourself at a personal or professional crossroads - where do you turn for answers? Exactly how do you get unstuck?
- When you find yourself in a challenging situation- do you gravitate towards the comfortable, even when you know you should level up?
- Audacity: how to embrace who you’ve been, who you are and who you are destined to become- no matter what the world tells you
- Courage: how to identify and overcome the obstacles keeping you stuck and holding you back -
- Leadership: how to develop and deploy concrete action steps for you and your team to ignite powerful progress towards your biggest goals and decisions
More About Our Guest:
Erin King is a best-selling author, 3x entrepreneur and the CEO of the Socialite Agency. She’s helped clients ranging from The Academy Awards in Hollywood to The United States Navy at the Pentagon communicate more compellingly using her award-winning PUB method. She is the author of “Digital Persuasion” and “You’re Kind of a Big Deal” which both draw from her personal and professional experiences having founded three companies before the age of 40. Off-duty, you can find her either mountain biking with her husband Hartman, Facetiming with her huge, crazy Irish family, or being an annoyingly extra dog mom to a cavapoo named Betty White.
Show of hands, are you managing multiple brands? It's no surprise that managing multiple brands is challenging. Some may even call this being a “serial entrepreneur”, but with the right plan you can achieve success in all of your brands!
The key is to find the right balance between time spent on each different aspect of your companies.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Dixie Bagley, owner of The Farm in Rome, GA. Dixie is going to share with us her organizational process behind managing multiple brands, how to know that you are ready for growth, and what to do to ensure that your brands work off of each other.
- The organizational process behind managing multiple brands
- How to know that you're ready for growth
- What you should do to ensure that your multiple brands can work off of each other
- Businesses need more than efficient management they need organic, timely content and someone to engage with each audience effectively
- Balance your brand identities while serving customers through various avenues
- Having a solid team is essential to growing and managing multiple brands
Building a profitable online business can be challenging. But remember if it were easy everyone would do it. There are so many different and competing ideas and methods that it's difficult to know where to focus your time and energy.
There are some key tips to making sure your online business is not only successful, but also financially sound. I’m so excited to share this week’s guest, Parker Steven, Partner and Cheif Business Officer of Evolved finance. He will be sharing his top tips to building a more profitable and financially stable online business.
- How can an online business owner make their finances easier and less stressful?
- What are the most important expenses an online business owner needs to be monitoring?
- How much should an online entrepreneur be paying themselves?
- Keep your business and personal finances separate.
- You need a better bookkeeping system
- Making sure you're getting a monthly salary each month is so crucial