If you’ve been following me for a minute, you know that I am OBSESSED with saving time through calendar blocking and time management tools. Being present and focused on the task in front of you is so important!
As entrepreneurs we can find ourselves pulled in many different directions. But prioritizing tasks is the key to GSD! Calendar blocking provides you with the balance that is essential to running a successful business.
Today’s guest, Leo Tumwattana, Co-founder & CEO of Sorted, an application that combines your tasks, calendar events and notes into a unified timeline so you can hyper-schedule your entire day in one place. He will be sharing with us all his top time saving tips!
- How to main an efficient schedule
- The definition of hyper-scheduling
- Tips to calendar blocking
- The ROI of task management isn't linear. You need to balance how much you focus on task management and actually doing the task.
- We all have 24 hours in a day
- Scheduling your day is the path to gaining more focus and reducing stress.
More About Our Guest:
Leo is the Cofounder and CEO of Sorted. Before starting Sorted, Leo helped turn around a retail clothing company and took it public, did an MBA, worked as an executive at Louis Vuitton, took a sabbatical, traveled around, worked on a few startup ideas, and taught coding at General Assembly. That's where he met Harry, and together they cofounded Sorted.
Building a business is no easy task and at times it can be overwhelming. There's so many things to think about and consider, but one of the most important things to do before anything else is to establish values for your business.
No matter what kind of business you have or want to create, this step will help you attract the clients you want and will establish a solid company culture. Creating a values-based company should always come first because it helps make sure every other decision you make aligns with who you are as an entrepreneur.
I’m excited to share today’s guest, Erica Courdae, DEI Coach and Consultant, Founder and CEO of Silver Immersion Beauty Salon. She will be sharing with us how to build a values based business.
- The definition of an “imperfect ally”
- Strategies to use in business to ensure all clients feel welcome
- What it means to optionalize your values
- Simple, first steps to take if you feel like you’re late to the ‘diversity and inclusion’ conversation
- Mistakes podcasters and content creators make that drive tokenism (even when the intention is to amplify BIPOC voices)
- The difference between implicit and explicit values -- and how you can weave yours into your social media content, newsletters, and more
We are told our entire lives to play small and to make others happy before ourselves. But the problem with playing small is that it leaves us feeling unfulfilled and without the abundance we want in life.
When you're unapologetically you, there's no need for apologies or excuses because when you're being true to yourself, there's nothing wrong with who you are. If authenticity is what you crave most in your life then this podcast episode is for you! Embracing your uniqueness can lead to greater success in every aspect of your life!
I’m so excited to share guest, Petia Kolibova, CEO of Petia Kolibova who will be sharing all about how you can create abundance in your life.
- How you can create abundance
- How do you find yourself
- The routines and rituals that change the way you feel or think
- You are perfectly made for your purpose
- Be the energy you want to attract in your life
- What would your higher self do?
Have you ever really thought about it? Your strategy vs. your capacity? You may have curated and designed the best strategy in the world for your business, but if your capacity isn’t there, the strategy cannot be implemented to it’s fullest potential.
We all know we need to manage our time, but when it comes to actually doing it, we tend to draw a blank.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Lisa Fabrega, Leadership Coach or Lisa Fabrega International. She will be sharing with us all the ways to increase your energy and power, how to overcome scarcity mentality and essential boundaries every business owner needs to create.
- The six ways successful women subconsciously drain their energy and power
- Signs of scarcity mentality
- Essential boundaries every entrepreneur needs to create
- Places you feel stuck are often not strategic issues, but capacity issues.
- Emotional Labor aka lack of Boundary Capacity can be the source of your burnout.
- Wanting to quit your business or constantly changing your business model is a purpose capacity issue, not a business model issue.