Show of hands, are you managing multiple brands? It's no surprise that managing multiple brands is challenging. Some may even call this being a “serial entrepreneur”, but with the right plan you can achieve success in all of your brands!
The key is to find the right balance between time spent on each different aspect of your companies.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Dixie Bagley, owner of The Farm in Rome, GA. Dixie is going to share with us her organizational process behind managing multiple brands, how to know that you are ready for growth, and what to do to ensure that your brands work off of each other.
- The organizational process behind managing multiple brands
- How to know that you're ready for growth
- What you should do to ensure that your multiple brands can work off of each other
- Businesses need more than efficient management they need organic, timely content and someone to engage with each audience effectively
- Balance your brand identities while serving customers through various avenues
- Having a solid team is essential to growing and managing multiple brands