There is a lot of pressure on entrepreneurs to be successful, and there’s many roads to success. You may start down one path and find yourself on a totally different route down the road.
It can be challenging not knowing everything all at once, but when we embrace our individuality and uniqueness, everything else falls into place.
Today, I’m so excited to share our guest Erin King, Founder of Socialite. She is a best-selling author and 3x entrepreneur, who is going to share with us all about how to embrace who you’ve been, who you are and who you are destined to become… no matter what the world tells you.
- When your inner GPS is telling you to take a different route – how do you respond?
- When you find yourself at a personal or professional crossroads - where do you turn for answers? Exactly how do you get unstuck?
- When you find yourself in a challenging situation- do you gravitate towards the comfortable, even when you know you should level up?
- Audacity: how to embrace who you’ve been, who you are and who you are destined to become- no matter what the world tells you
- Courage: how to identify and overcome the obstacles keeping you stuck and holding you back -
- Leadership: how to develop and deploy concrete action steps for you and your team to ignite powerful progress towards your biggest goals and decisions
More About Our Guest:
Erin King is a best-selling author, 3x entrepreneur and the CEO of the Socialite Agency. She’s helped clients ranging from The Academy Awards in Hollywood to The United States Navy at the Pentagon communicate more compellingly using her award-winning PUB method. She is the author of “Digital Persuasion” and “You’re Kind of a Big Deal” which both draw from her personal and professional experiences having founded three companies before the age of 40. Off-duty, you can find her either mountain biking with her husband Hartman, Facetiming with her huge, crazy Irish family, or being an annoyingly extra dog mom to a cavapoo named Betty White.