What are the qualities of a great leader? It is not always about being charismatic or having good people skills, but it's important to have confidence in yourself. Leadership can be challenging so establishing a collaborative and competitive team is essential.
Having a competitors mindset is important to keep up with your niche’s changing landscape in order to innovate. If you are looking to grow your business through leadership, this episode is for you.
I’m so excited to share guest, Brain Covey, VP of Loan Depot, who will be sharing all about how to build a team that encourages growth.
- How to be empowered by a failure mindset
- Building a team that encourages growth
- Setbacks can turn into setups for success
- Competition becomes collaboration
- Always learning and growing matters