As an entrepreneur, it's important to understand what your customer wants. After all, you're in business to serve them! But sometimes it can be challenging especially when they don’t always know what they need.
There are some simple changes you can make to your messaging/branding/strategy that can have a big impact. Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making is a game changer when it comes to knowing your customer.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Melina Palmer, CEO of The Brainy Business who will be sharing with us all about how to know what your customer wants.
- What is behavioral economics
- The top 5 wording mistakes businesses make
- Why behavioral economics should matter to businesses and individuals
- The brain doesn't work the way you think it should (99% of decisions made by the subconscious)
- Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making increases conversions and makes it easier for people to buy from you.
- There are some simple changes to your messaging/branding/strategy you can make that don't have to cause a lot of money, but can have a big impact.