When you're selling a product or service, it's essential to have confidence in what you're offering. If you don't believe in what you're selling, how can you expect your ideal client to?
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Finka Jerkovic, President of FINKA Communicatons Inc. She will be sharing how to sell with confidence, attract clients magnetically and build a business you LOVE.
- How did you first create this framework?
- What advice would you give to our listeners that want more confidence when it comes to selling?
- How can your framework be used to attract new clients to a business?
- Why LOVE is the only antidote to the fear that is holding you back in your business
- How to sell with confidence, attract clients magnetically and build a business you LOVE
- Why aligning what you LOVE to do with what is most valuable to your client is the key to growing your business (not fear-based tactics!)
Social media platforms are a great way to connect with your audience, promote your brand, and share information. However, it's important to keep social media social by engaging with your followers and not just promoting your brand.
I’m so excited to share guest, Kristina Stubblefield, Business Strategist and Speaker, who will be sharing with us how to level up your marketing and keep social media social!
- How to have the mindset of quality over quantity when it comes to social media
- How to build a strategy
- How to choose your favorite form of content and what resonates with your audience
- Know your audience
- Always have intention behind your posts
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat
If you're an entrepreneur or business owner, then you know that starting and running your own business is no easy task. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and perseverance to make it successful. While there may be plenty of challenges along the way, don't forget to take moments to see your business journey as a gift.
Because really, that's what it is, an opportunity to create something amazing and achieve your dreams. The journey does not come without obstacles, embrace them as part of the journey and use them to help you grow and learn.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Cbabi Bayoc, visual artist and illustrator of Cbabi Bayoc Originals. He will be sharing with us how to approach challenges and make decisions that are aligned with your purpose and mission in order to grow.
- How to choose your yes’s
- How to you approach each project
- How to approach the challenges that you struggle with the most
- It's okay to not have everything figured out before approaching a project
- You can always grow but be okay with where you are now
- Make decisions that are aligned with your purpose and mission
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Lindsay Pinchuk, Founder & CEO of Lindsay Pinchuk Marketing & Consulting. Lindsay will be sharing with us all about where to start when it comes to a marketing strategy and how to create content efficiently.
The journey of entrepreneurship is not always a smooth one. In fact, it is often riddled with challenges and setbacks. However, if you are able to find rebirth in the midst of these struggles, then you will be able to push through and reach new heights.
I’m excited to share today’s guest, John Mollura, Owner of John Mollura Photography who will be sharing with us all about how to navigate life changes and find your passion along the way!
Today’s guest, Angela Browne, founder of Angela Browne Luminary Coaching, is sharing all the tips on why it is important to have a spiritual practice in tandem with running a business and how to integrate more presence through your working day.
- Why is it important to have a spiritual practice in tandem with running a business
- How to integrate more presence through your working day - The women who have inspired Angela Browne throughout her career
- Practical tips to encourage presence through a busy/challenging day
- Mindset tips to encourage positivity when there are challenges
- Practical tips on how to start a business from the ground up
More About Our Guest:
Angela Browne is a former education leader, director of a coaching and consultancy company and founder of ‘Havn’ (Danish for ‘Harbour’) an online space for women.
She provides transformational leadership coaching, personal development programmes and luminary diversity equity and inclusion consulting to organisations desiring deep and sustainable change.
Angela is a researcher in the field of diversity, equity and inclusion and is undertaking her PhD within the Centre for Race Education and Decoloniality at Leed’s Beckett University. Her book ‘Lighting the Way’: The Case for Ethical Leadership in Schools (published by Bloomsbury) brings her passion for ethical leadership to life.
Angela spent 18 years working in a diverse range of schools first as a Head of English in the inner-city and more recently as Interim Deputy CEO of a semi-rural multi-academy trust. She has been a Headteacher in mainstream education, alternative provision, in an all-through school and has also worked as a leader in special education. Her diverse experiences of teaching, leading and managing in different types of schools gives her a unique perspective on the shared challenges leaders across a range of sectors are facing in today’s society. Angela is currently working on her second book with Bloomsbury Publishing
- Why personal growth is so important for business growth
- The specific steps to increase self awareness
- How to support business owners in their growth journey
- Without personal growth there is no business growth
- The path to empowerment begins with self-awareness
- There is no cookie-cutter way to success
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Megan Gillikin, Owner of The Planner’s Vault. She will be sharing why it is essential to have an advisory board as a small business owner and why you need more than one person’s insight to help you see your business from multiple angles as it grows.
Nowadays, of course, we have iTunes and Spotify and other digital music platforms that let us listen to whatever we want, whenever we want. It's hard to imagine going back to the old way of doing things! But what if there were a way for musicians and music industry professionals to share craft, digitally?
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Owen Grover, CEO of TrueFire Studios, who will be sharing with us all about the digitalisation of learning within the music industry and its benefits compared to traditional methods.
- The digitalisation of learning within the music industry and its benefits compared to traditional methods.
- The intersection of music and tech, and its evolution during the pandemic.
- What Owen has learned about e-learning after serving over 3M customers.
- Help artists make money
- Create instructional content
- The intersection of music and tech
More About Our Guest:
Owen Grover is the CEO of TrueFire Studios, one of the biggest music education brands out there, with 4 main brands:
Owen also helped produce the concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, which raised over $55 million for victims of Hurricane Sandy. Owen is also known for building Pocket Casts, an Australian-born podcasting app.
Owen has been actively involved in the media and entertainment industry for nearly 20 years. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife Dr. Erin Gilbert and their son Devon. A passionate music fan, his favorite band is The Clash.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Emily King, Founder of The Rich Woman Inc. who is going to share how to overcome the five most unhelpful money stories that many female business owners tend to have running in their subconscious and how to overcome them.
- What are money stories and why they are important
- The 5 money stories you need to overcome to help you grow
- How to know what your money stories is
- The 5 money stories
- How to overcome money stories
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
More About Our Guest:
Emily King is a Money Mindset and Business Mentor who’s been helping women entrepreneurs since 2015 create financial freedom and normalize being extraordinary.
With an MBA, NLP coaching certification, and a hint of “woo”, Emily has coached numerous clients from the proverbial basement to multi-millions—earning her the nickname “The Money Godmother.”
When she’s not online coaching her incredible clients, Emily’s magnetic energy is lighting up stages like TEDx where she shares her wisdom on creating financial freedom and living a “rich woman” life.
You know how when you’re in the corn maze and you’re not sure if you should go left or right? But, when you step on a ladder suddenly the maze is no longer a mystery?
That’s what today’s guest Jarrod Haning does for business owners. By teaching them how to think at a higher level, they are able to see the whole picture and suddenly the obstacles that were blocking their growth no longer exist.
- How do you define what you stand for?
- How can you fast track getting the right positioning?
- How do you scale impact once you’ve defined yourself?
- How brands can utilize the 1 Billion Dollar podcast market
- PR vs. Marketing: The Right Combination
- How to Position yourself as the go-to in Your Space
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Emma McQueen, Director and Owner of Emma McQueen Pty Ltd. She will be sharing all about what holds women back from achieving success, where confidence comes from and how to get more of it and defining a growth mindset.
- What holds women back from achieving success
- Where confidence (mojo) comes from and how to get more of it
- Defining a growth mindset
- Learning to listen (and also not listen) to that inner voice
- Playing to your strengths increases your confidence
- Getting your mojo back is doable, with some good habits
More About Our Guest:
I truly, wholeheartedly believe in the potential of women. I’m the mother of three daughters and I’m someone who is a proud member of the glass-half-full brigade. I can’t possibly believe in any other alternative than women doing work they love.
I’ve always been fascinated by human behaviour, so much so that I made it my career. As a human resources leader and executive coach, I have over 20 years experience in recruitment, human resources and leadership development across the corporate and not-for-profit sectors, as well as the realm of small business. As a Hogan-accredited coach, I’m a massive advocate of personality profiling and of identifying strengths, and I love to tap into this knowledge of ourselves for reaching our full potential.
The women I work with often surprise themselves more than they ever surprise me. You see, as an optimist I have a knack for seeing the possibilities everywhere, even when people can’t see the possibilities themselves. Actually, it’s more than a knack; I’m qualified and highly experienced in performance management and coaching.
I have worked with some of Australia’s leading organisations, both blue chip and not-for-profit to develop their teams and their talent. The success of any organisation depends entirely on the success of their people. After over two decades working with people, I know the power of effective coaching and the impact it has on a person’s performance and of course their overall wellbeing. There are so many people out there doing wonderful things, and I simply adore being the person who high fives them as they smash their goals, get the results they deserve and exceed their own expectations.
I love working with women who are driven and passionate about their work and need some guidance to feel empowered. Coaching women to achieve incredible results is my professional and personal sweet spot, because my work is fulfilling and plays to my strengths. My passion and purpose are aligned, and so Monday morning is something I embrace with excitement, hence my tagline- be enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic every day!
You've worked hard to create a valuable product or service. But even the best products and services won't sell themselves, you need to nurture your audience with valuable content. By providing consistent, engaging content, you'll develop trust and loyalty with your customers that will result in more sales and referrals.
Today’s guest Melanie Herschorn, Content Marketing Strategist, for VIP digital content will be sharing why to have a content nurturing system, how to create one and the value of repurposing content across your social platforms.
- Why do you need to have a content nurturing system (what are the benefits)
- How do you create one
- Why you don't have to be on every social media platform
- They discover what social media they should be on
- They'll learn the value of repurposing and how to do it
- They'll understand what nurturing content is
I’m so excited to welcome today’s guest, Brandee Gaar, Owner of Brandee Gaar Consulting. She will be sharing how to use reels to move customers through a buying journey, and repurpose on multiple platforms.
- How to make time to fit yet another new thing into your week
- Reels isn’t just a fad
- How to actually make money from Reels
- How to make a month of reels in less than an hour a month.
- How to use reels to move customers through a buying journey.
- How to re-purpose your reels onto multiple platforms.
We’ve all experienced celebrations with friends and family where you receive tons of thoughtful cards, though they are special, they collect over time and take up space. And maybe you feel a little guilt when it’s time to throw them away. What if you could digitize your memories with an online system that will withstand the test of time? That’s where Ebration comes in.
I’ve known today’s guests, Shea and Jeff Cohen for some time now since they shared Ebration with me, the concept of transforming the way people give and receive gifts is just one piece to the puzzle. By bringing this online, it opens the door to streamline the full end-to-end cycle of the planning process from one digital platform.
- Save memories to look back on for years to come
- The journey begins when you least expect it
- Prioritize your goals
As an entrepreneur, you know that growing your business is no easy task. But what if there was a way to make it a little bit easier? By focusing on your brand story, you can create a narrative that resonates with your target audience and draws them in. Not only will this help you attract new customers, but it can also help strengthen relationships with current ones. So how do you go about crafting a powerful brand story?
Today’s guest, Michelle Knight, founder and CEO of Brandmerry will be sharing with us where you can begin with storytelling, even if you think you don’t really have a story, your brand story is everything!
- Where one can begin with the technique of storytelling if they are currently thinking to themselves, “I don’t really have a story.”
- You are adamant about getting OFF of social media to build your email list/generate leads.
-Examples as to how storytelling and emotional branding helped grow their business or achieve success.
- Why the act of storytelling is essential to creating a loyal customer base
- How to get started with storytelling in your marketing
- Why social media is NOT where you necessarily want to be to achieve optimal success
More About Our Guest:
Michelle Knight is a mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. She is also a Personal Brand Coach and Marketing Strategist and the founder of Brandmerry.com.
She works with female entrepreneurs to create an authentic, captivating and money-making brand through the power of story. Michelle supports women at various stages of their business who share one common goal - creating an authentic brand that allows them to show up as they are, build a loyal community and experience time, financial and location freedom as a result of their work.
In just 9 months, Michelle launched her freedom-based business and left her 9 to 5, while raising a new baby. Just one year into her coaching business, Michelle created a 6-figure business and thriving community of women ready to share their story.
Now she travels full-time with her family around the US and Europe and spends her time supporting women to achieve time, financial and location freedom.
Do you ever feel like you're always playing catch-up when it comes to your finances? You're not alone. A lot of entrepreneurs feel that way, especially when it comes to cash flow. It’s important to be strategic with your spending and make sure that you are always bringing in more revenue than you are spending.
Our guest today, Andrea Jenson, CEO of The Cash Flow CFO, is going to share with us all about why managing cash flow is so important, the most common mistakes business owners make and tips for helping business owners manage their cash flow.
- Why is managing cash flow so important
- The most common mistakes you see business owners making that keep them from growing
- Tips for helping business owners manage their cash flow
- Have a money vision that aligns your personal life with your business life.
- Set up a budget framework/system so as to be empowered to scale your business with confidence and facts.
- Pay attention to your money trends so as to avoid unexpected cash crunch when big expenses
If you're an entrepreneur, you know the importance of creativity in business. Creative ideas can help you stand out from the competition and attract customers. But how do you go about building a creative business on an online platform?
Be open to new ideas and don't be afraid to try something different, let your creativity flow and encourage creativity in your team members.
Today’s guest, Christina Scalera, Owner & CEO of The Contract Shop will be sharing with us all about why you may want to consider an online store for your creative business and the top tips to make your creative business a success!
- Why service providers should consider an online store instead of the course model
- The biggest mistakes creatives are making with their online shops
- How to you avoid overwhelming shoppers in your digital shop
- Digital products can be much more efficient than offering courses to your clients
- Your digital products can become the backbone of a marketing strategy that is 100% profitable from start to finish!
- Digital shops give you the freedom to work from anywhere and wake up to consistent funds in your bank account.
Are you thinking about publishing a book? The publishing industry can be confusing for authors who are trying to understand how it works and what they need to do in order to get their book published. It is important to keep in mind that the publishing landscape is constantly changing, so it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments.
This includes understanding the different types of publishers, how the submission process works, and what you can expect once your book is published. By knowing what to expect, you can make informed decisions about your publishing options and achieve the best possible outcome for your book.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Rea Frey, CEO of Writeway, who will be sharing all about the publishing industry, tips for getting started when writing a book and some key things authors should keep in mind.
- What goes into a successful book proposal
- What to know about the publishing industry before becoming a writer
- Tips for getting started writing a book
- Learning the ins and outs of the publishing world
- Why a book proposal is important
- Confidence is essential to enter into the publishing world as an author
More About Our Guest:
Rea is the CEO of Writeway and the multi-published, award-winning bestselling author of three suspense novels and four nonfiction books. What started out as a simple writing coach side hustle based on referrals quickly scaled to a multiple six-figure business (Writeway) and landed 10 clients top literary agents and book deals in less than a year. Rea uses her 15 years in the publishing industry to simplify the information and offer in a straightforward way. Whether you want to write a book, sell a book, or promote a book, her company Writeway assists and guides in the process. Simply put, she is the expert of all things book writing and book publishing! Rea is also the co-host of The Writeway Podcast.
It's no secret that the business landscape is constantly changing. In times of uncertainty, it can be tough to know how to accelerate your business. However, with strategic and creative approaches, you can make sure your business stays ahead of the curve.
Today’s guest, Claus Raasted, founder of College of Extraordinary Experiences, is sharing with us all about how to be a true creative and innovate during tough times.
- Why senior creatives do role-play
- How anyone be a true creative
- How to innovate during tough times
- Creativity happens through deep focus.
- Being in a room with other creatives is crucial
- Mistakes happen
As business owners and entrepreneurs, chances are you're always looking for new and innovative ways to grow your business. One strategy that can be very effective is launching a membership program.
Membership programs allow your customers to become members to become a part of something bigger, sharpen their skills and receive exclusive benefits in return. There are many different ways to structure a membership program, so it's important to design one that fits your business needs and goals!
I’m so excited to have our guest, Lisa Prinic, Owner of Scaling Deep who will be sharing with us all about how to build a membership program for your business!
- Why memberships are so popular and making a resurgence
- How to overcome the 'obstacles' of starting a membership
- How to design a membership model based on your zone of genius AND clients' desired results.
- What makes a successful membership model so you can effectively evaluate whether it's a right fit for you as you grow your creative business?
- How to determine the right place for a membership in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Lisa helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable & profitable brands. She helps them simplify & package their offers, increase their visibility with bolder messaging & strong positioning and scale with membership programs.
She is a trained business strategist and the host of the Scaling Deep Podcast.
Lisa is a results-oriented, deep thinker who has a knack for “seeing” the value of each business and turning that into a pipeline of ideal clients.
A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, Lisa helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.
Launching a business is no easy task, and funding it can be even harder. That's where crowdfunding comes in: by crowdfunding your business, you can pre-sell products or services to interested investors and get the startup cash you need. But before you launch your campaign, there are a few things you need to know.
I’m excited to share guest, Dan Demsky, founder of Unbound Merino, who is sharing all his tips for how to get a product off the ground using crowdfunding and how it is possible to start a hyper successful business even if you are creative at heart.
- How to get a product off-the-ground using crowdfunding
- What it’s like to start and run a company with your best friends
- How to scale a direct to consumer (D2C) business, and more!
- It’s possible to still use crowdfunding to start, scale and gain serious traction.
- It’s possible to start a hyper successful business even if you are creative at heart.
- It’s possible to run a company with your friends without going insane.
More About Our Guest:
Unbound Merino was created by three lifelong friends. We spent our high school days taking road trips across America to see our favorite bands. Every time we came home, all we could think about was saving enough money for the next big adventure.
It didn’t take long until we turned our sights on the rest of the world. Like many seasoned travelers, we were drawn to the incredible natural benefits of Merino wool. The fabric was perfectly suited for travel, but it was typically designed as high performance outdoor activewear, with flashy logos and unnecessary embellishments. Sure, it performed great on a hike, but we wanted something that did that and also looked great at a restaurant, in a museum, at a rock concert and out on the town.
After years of researching, designing, and prototyping - we partnered with industry leaders to create the most stylish, versatile and highest performing Merino wool clothing that’s made specifically for travel and everyday life.
Our purpose is to create simple, high performance clothing that is versatile enough for any occasion.
Today, Unbound Merino is worn by countless fellow travelers all over the world. Our clothing is designed to help pack and own less so you can focus your energy on the experiences that matter most. Our promise is freedom through simplicity.
As an entrepreneur, it's important to understand what your customer wants. After all, you're in business to serve them! But sometimes it can be challenging especially when they don’t always know what they need.
There are some simple changes you can make to your messaging/branding/strategy that can have a big impact. Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making is a game changer when it comes to knowing your customer.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Melina Palmer, CEO of The Brainy Business who will be sharing with us all about how to know what your customer wants.
- What is behavioral economics
- The top 5 wording mistakes businesses make
- Why behavioral economics should matter to businesses and individuals
- The brain doesn't work the way you think it should (99% of decisions made by the subconscious)
- Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making increases conversions and makes it easier for people to buy from you.
- There are some simple changes to your messaging/branding/strategy you can make that don't have to cause a lot of money, but can have a big impact.
It's no secret that finding and training team members for your business can be challenging. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like there is enough time in the day to search, nevermind onboard someone. And then once you have your new team member trained the real test comes along when you see their performance.
Placing team members in specific roles based on their personality type is the best way to ensure they will be successful.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Hiliani Ellis, founder of Exceptional Admins who will share with us the top things to look for when searching for team members.
- How working with an assistant is for the betterment of your business and life
- Advice Hilani would give her younger self
- How to discover your daily purpose
- Easy to digest insight into working with an assistant.
- Special tips to be a better boss/leader.
- Reminder to work on your business, not in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Hilani is a well-known ambassador for the administrative profession. Her depth of expertise stems from working for over a decade as an executive assistant. Her previous roles were anything but ordinary. It’s the dynamic job circumstances that helped Hilani build a unique foundation, atypical of traditional executive assistant roles. Later in her career, Hilani transitioned from her position as an executive assistant and launched a specialized headhunting and facilitating firm.