What solution does your business bring to your clients? All businesses can fall into a certain industry category, but what sets your business apart? What makes the solutions you bring unique from any other business in your industry? Today I am chatting with Joe Vega, Co-CEO of Lovingly all about how to stand out in your industry, utilize technology to drive the experience and break free of the ordinary.
- The importance of the customer journey
- How to level up the technology your business utilizes
- How to break free of the ordinary and grow your business
- Don't accept the status quo, prioritize innovation
- Remove the guesswork with clear direction
- Provide value past the connection point
Writing copy for your business can be a challenge. You may think “I'm not a writer”! I'm here to tell you that if you can talk, you can write copy! Today I am chatting with Kelsey Formost Founder of Magic Words Copywriting all about the 3 actionable changes you can make to your copy TODAY to immediately improve your connections and conversions.
- Kelsey's 3 Favorite Copywriting Tricks That Will Help Triple Your Profits
- Businesses That Invest In Copywriting See 3x's The Conversions And Sales Of Businesses That Don't
- Copywriting DOESN'T Have To Be Intimidating
- Clarity (how to cut everything you don't need)
- Connection (how to take the words out of your customer's mouth)
- Conversion (where you should actually drive customers- hint: it's not your website!)
In case you missed our previous two episodes, we just celebrated our 200th Episode since starting the Business Unveiled Podcast and we wanted to celebrate in a super fun way! We did something a little different this time. Business Unveiled went on the road. That’s right. A road tour. As we wrap up the year 2020 and going into a New Year of 2021, what better time to celebrate than to start traveling again. In this episode we are wrapping up our series on facebook ads! You don't want to miss these top tips and secrets Aja Price, founder of Notably Gray, and I have to share!
-Why You Should Own Your Pixel Code & Audience
-Resources to Gather Inspirations From
-Ask The Right Questions before spending money on ads
-Expectations when running an ad on Facebook or instagram
-Have a strategy before running ads
-Read Your Reports
In case you missed our previous episode, it was our 200th Episode since starting Business Unveiled and we wanted to celebrate in a super fun way! We did something a little different this time... Business Unveiled is going on the road. That’s right. A road tour. As we wrap up the year 2020, a global pandemic and welcome 2021 what better time to celebrate than to start traveling again. In this episode I sit down with Aja Price, founder of Notably Gray to continue chatting about our top Facebook Advertising tips!
- Hire an expert with proven strategies and case studies to back it up
- How to create a great lead magnet with a hook
- Using Different copy and creative for your ads
- Testing Equals Your Strategy
- Providing Real Value is Key
- Know Who You are Talking to