Know Your Worth, Marketing with Media
In this episode, Angela and Matt Andrews discuss:
· How the introduction of social media has changed the process of learning and making connections in the creative world.
· How do you pick the best person for the job you are looking to have done, what kind of research you should do to make the best choices.
· How social media has affected the marketing of businesses with creative aspects, how to demonstrate the need for your company and its services in your social media marketing.
· Understanding how pricing changes with the increase of demand for services. Knowing how marketing improves this demand.
· Social media is shaping how we advertise our businesses as creatives. It has changed how we approach, explain and market our skills.
· Learning how to maintain deadlines and make sure that those deadlines are met is critical for the relationship between you and your clients.
· Time blocking allows you to maintain a schedule that is doable and helps to prevent burnout while keeping deadlines and producing quality work.
· Know your own value. Don’t be afraid to voice your worth and show that your service is the best there is to offer. Be confident!
"You’ve gotta be positive!" — Matt Andrews
Connect with Angela Proffitt Client & Communication Specialist:
Get your free wedding website at https://www.zola.com/angelaproffitt
YouTube: Angela Proffitt
Connect with [Guest]:
Show notes by show producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.