Today’s guest, Angela Browne, founder of Angela Browne Luminary Coaching, is sharing all the tips on why it is important to have a spiritual practice in tandem with running a business and how to integrate more presence through your working day.
- Why is it important to have a spiritual practice in tandem with running a business
- How to integrate more presence through your working day - The women who have inspired Angela Browne throughout her career
- Practical tips to encourage presence through a busy/challenging day
- Mindset tips to encourage positivity when there are challenges
- Practical tips on how to start a business from the ground up
More About Our Guest:
Angela Browne is a former education leader, director of a coaching and consultancy company and founder of ‘Havn’ (Danish for ‘Harbour’) an online space for women.
She provides transformational leadership coaching, personal development programmes and luminary diversity equity and inclusion consulting to organisations desiring deep and sustainable change.
Angela is a researcher in the field of diversity, equity and inclusion and is undertaking her PhD within the Centre for Race Education and Decoloniality at Leed’s Beckett University. Her book ‘Lighting the Way’: The Case for Ethical Leadership in Schools (published by Bloomsbury) brings her passion for ethical leadership to life.
Angela spent 18 years working in a diverse range of schools first as a Head of English in the inner-city and more recently as Interim Deputy CEO of a semi-rural multi-academy trust. She has been a Headteacher in mainstream education, alternative provision, in an all-through school and has also worked as a leader in special education. Her diverse experiences of teaching, leading and managing in different types of schools gives her a unique perspective on the shared challenges leaders across a range of sectors are facing in today’s society. Angela is currently working on her second book with Bloomsbury Publishing