If you're an entrepreneur, you know the importance of creativity in business. Creative ideas can help you stand out from the competition and attract customers. But how do you go about building a creative business on an online platform?
Be open to new ideas and don't be afraid to try something different, let your creativity flow and encourage creativity in your team members.
Today’s guest, Christina Scalera, Owner & CEO of The Contract Shop will be sharing with us all about why you may want to consider an online store for your creative business and the top tips to make your creative business a success!
- Why service providers should consider an online store instead of the course model
- The biggest mistakes creatives are making with their online shops
- How to you avoid overwhelming shoppers in your digital shop
- Digital products can be much more efficient than offering courses to your clients
- Your digital products can become the backbone of a marketing strategy that is 100% profitable from start to finish!
- Digital shops give you the freedom to work from anywhere and wake up to consistent funds in your bank account.