It's no secret that the business landscape is constantly changing. In times of uncertainty, it can be tough to know how to accelerate your business. However, with strategic and creative approaches, you can make sure your business stays ahead of the curve.
Today’s guest, Claus Raasted, founder of College of Extraordinary Experiences, is sharing with us all about how to be a true creative and innovate during tough times.
- Why senior creatives do role-play
- How anyone be a true creative
- How to innovate during tough times
- Creativity happens through deep focus.
- Being in a room with other creatives is crucial
- Mistakes happen
As business owners and entrepreneurs, chances are you're always looking for new and innovative ways to grow your business. One strategy that can be very effective is launching a membership program.
Membership programs allow your customers to become members to become a part of something bigger, sharpen their skills and receive exclusive benefits in return. There are many different ways to structure a membership program, so it's important to design one that fits your business needs and goals!
I’m so excited to have our guest, Lisa Prinic, Owner of Scaling Deep who will be sharing with us all about how to build a membership program for your business!
- Why memberships are so popular and making a resurgence
- How to overcome the 'obstacles' of starting a membership
- How to design a membership model based on your zone of genius AND clients' desired results.
- What makes a successful membership model so you can effectively evaluate whether it's a right fit for you as you grow your creative business?
- How to determine the right place for a membership in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Lisa helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable & profitable brands. She helps them simplify & package their offers, increase their visibility with bolder messaging & strong positioning and scale with membership programs.
She is a trained business strategist and the host of the Scaling Deep Podcast.
Lisa is a results-oriented, deep thinker who has a knack for “seeing” the value of each business and turning that into a pipeline of ideal clients.
A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, Lisa helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.
Launching a business is no easy task, and funding it can be even harder. That's where crowdfunding comes in: by crowdfunding your business, you can pre-sell products or services to interested investors and get the startup cash you need. But before you launch your campaign, there are a few things you need to know.
I’m excited to share guest, Dan Demsky, founder of Unbound Merino, who is sharing all his tips for how to get a product off the ground using crowdfunding and how it is possible to start a hyper successful business even if you are creative at heart.
- How to get a product off-the-ground using crowdfunding
- What it’s like to start and run a company with your best friends
- How to scale a direct to consumer (D2C) business, and more!
- It’s possible to still use crowdfunding to start, scale and gain serious traction.
- It’s possible to start a hyper successful business even if you are creative at heart.
- It’s possible to run a company with your friends without going insane.
More About Our Guest:
Unbound Merino was created by three lifelong friends. We spent our high school days taking road trips across America to see our favorite bands. Every time we came home, all we could think about was saving enough money for the next big adventure.
It didn’t take long until we turned our sights on the rest of the world. Like many seasoned travelers, we were drawn to the incredible natural benefits of Merino wool. The fabric was perfectly suited for travel, but it was typically designed as high performance outdoor activewear, with flashy logos and unnecessary embellishments. Sure, it performed great on a hike, but we wanted something that did that and also looked great at a restaurant, in a museum, at a rock concert and out on the town.
After years of researching, designing, and prototyping - we partnered with industry leaders to create the most stylish, versatile and highest performing Merino wool clothing that’s made specifically for travel and everyday life.
Our purpose is to create simple, high performance clothing that is versatile enough for any occasion.
Today, Unbound Merino is worn by countless fellow travelers all over the world. Our clothing is designed to help pack and own less so you can focus your energy on the experiences that matter most. Our promise is freedom through simplicity.
As an entrepreneur, it's important to understand what your customer wants. After all, you're in business to serve them! But sometimes it can be challenging especially when they don’t always know what they need.
There are some simple changes you can make to your messaging/branding/strategy that can have a big impact. Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making is a game changer when it comes to knowing your customer.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Melina Palmer, CEO of The Brainy Business who will be sharing with us all about how to know what your customer wants.
- What is behavioral economics
- The top 5 wording mistakes businesses make
- Why behavioral economics should matter to businesses and individuals
- The brain doesn't work the way you think it should (99% of decisions made by the subconscious)
- Communicating with the brain's natural rules of decision making increases conversions and makes it easier for people to buy from you.
- There are some simple changes to your messaging/branding/strategy you can make that don't have to cause a lot of money, but can have a big impact.
It's no secret that finding and training team members for your business can be challenging. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like there is enough time in the day to search, nevermind onboard someone. And then once you have your new team member trained the real test comes along when you see their performance.
Placing team members in specific roles based on their personality type is the best way to ensure they will be successful.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Hiliani Ellis, founder of Exceptional Admins who will share with us the top things to look for when searching for team members.
- How working with an assistant is for the betterment of your business and life
- Advice Hilani would give her younger self
- How to discover your daily purpose
- Easy to digest insight into working with an assistant.
- Special tips to be a better boss/leader.
- Reminder to work on your business, not in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Hilani is a well-known ambassador for the administrative profession. Her depth of expertise stems from working for over a decade as an executive assistant. Her previous roles were anything but ordinary. It’s the dynamic job circumstances that helped Hilani build a unique foundation, atypical of traditional executive assistant roles. Later in her career, Hilani transitioned from her position as an executive assistant and launched a specialized headhunting and facilitating firm.