As business owners and entrepreneurs, chances are you're always looking for new and innovative ways to grow your business. One strategy that can be very effective is launching a membership program.
Membership programs allow your customers to become members to become a part of something bigger, sharpen their skills and receive exclusive benefits in return. There are many different ways to structure a membership program, so it's important to design one that fits your business needs and goals!
I’m so excited to have our guest, Lisa Prinic, Owner of Scaling Deep who will be sharing with us all about how to build a membership program for your business!
- Why memberships are so popular and making a resurgence
- How to overcome the 'obstacles' of starting a membership
- How to design a membership model based on your zone of genius AND clients' desired results.
- What makes a successful membership model so you can effectively evaluate whether it's a right fit for you as you grow your creative business?
- How to determine the right place for a membership in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Lisa helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable & profitable brands. She helps them simplify & package their offers, increase their visibility with bolder messaging & strong positioning and scale with membership programs.
She is a trained business strategist and the host of the Scaling Deep Podcast.
Lisa is a results-oriented, deep thinker who has a knack for “seeing” the value of each business and turning that into a pipeline of ideal clients.
A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, Lisa helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.