Do you ever feel like you're always playing catch-up when it comes to your finances? You're not alone. A lot of entrepreneurs feel that way, especially when it comes to cash flow. It’s important to be strategic with your spending and make sure that you are always bringing in more revenue than you are spending.
Our guest today, Andrea Jenson, CEO of The Cash Flow CFO, is going to share with us all about why managing cash flow is so important, the most common mistakes business owners make and tips for helping business owners manage their cash flow.
- Why is managing cash flow so important
- The most common mistakes you see business owners making that keep them from growing
- Tips for helping business owners manage their cash flow
- Have a money vision that aligns your personal life with your business life.
- Set up a budget framework/system so as to be empowered to scale your business with confidence and facts.
- Pay attention to your money trends so as to avoid unexpected cash crunch when big expenses