Have you ever really thought about it? Your strategy vs. your capacity? You may have curated and designed the best strategy in the world for your business, but if your capacity isn’t there, the strategy cannot be implemented to it’s fullest potential.
We all know we need to manage our time, but when it comes to actually doing it, we tend to draw a blank.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest Lisa Fabrega, Leadership Coach or Lisa Fabrega International. She will be sharing with us all the ways to increase your energy and power, how to overcome scarcity mentality and essential boundaries every business owner needs to create.
- The six ways successful women subconsciously drain their energy and power
- Signs of scarcity mentality
- Essential boundaries every entrepreneur needs to create
- Places you feel stuck are often not strategic issues, but capacity issues.
- Emotional Labor aka lack of Boundary Capacity can be the source of your burnout.
- Wanting to quit your business or constantly changing your business model is a purpose capacity issue, not a business model issue.