It's no secret that finding and training team members for your business can be challenging. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like there is enough time in the day to search, nevermind onboard someone. And then once you have your new team member trained the real test comes along when you see their performance.
Placing team members in specific roles based on their personality type is the best way to ensure they will be successful.
I’m so excited to share today’s guest, Hiliani Ellis, founder of Exceptional Admins who will share with us the top things to look for when searching for team members.
- How working with an assistant is for the betterment of your business and life
- Advice Hilani would give her younger self
- How to discover your daily purpose
- Easy to digest insight into working with an assistant.
- Special tips to be a better boss/leader.
- Reminder to work on your business, not in your business.
More About Our Guest:
Hilani is a well-known ambassador for the administrative profession. Her depth of expertise stems from working for over a decade as an executive assistant. Her previous roles were anything but ordinary. It’s the dynamic job circumstances that helped Hilani build a unique foundation, atypical of traditional executive assistant roles. Later in her career, Hilani transitioned from her position as an executive assistant and launched a specialized headhunting and facilitating firm.