As an entrepreneur, you know that growing your business is no easy task. But what if there was a way to make it a little bit easier? By focusing on your brand story, you can create a narrative that resonates with your target audience and draws them in. Not only will this help you attract new customers, but it can also help strengthen relationships with current ones. So how do you go about crafting a powerful brand story?
Today’s guest, Michelle Knight, founder and CEO of Brandmerry will be sharing with us where you can begin with storytelling, even if you think you don’t really have a story, your brand story is everything!
- Where one can begin with the technique of storytelling if they are currently thinking to themselves, “I don’t really have a story.”
- You are adamant about getting OFF of social media to build your email list/generate leads.
-Examples as to how storytelling and emotional branding helped grow their business or achieve success.
- Why the act of storytelling is essential to creating a loyal customer base
- How to get started with storytelling in your marketing
- Why social media is NOT where you necessarily want to be to achieve optimal success
More About Our Guest:
Michelle Knight is a mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. She is also a Personal Brand Coach and Marketing Strategist and the founder of Brandmerry.com.
She works with female entrepreneurs to create an authentic, captivating and money-making brand through the power of story. Michelle supports women at various stages of their business who share one common goal - creating an authentic brand that allows them to show up as they are, build a loyal community and experience time, financial and location freedom as a result of their work.
In just 9 months, Michelle launched her freedom-based business and left her 9 to 5, while raising a new baby. Just one year into her coaching business, Michelle created a 6-figure business and thriving community of women ready to share their story.
Now she travels full-time with her family around the US and Europe and spends her time supporting women to achieve time, financial and location freedom.