It's no secret that the business landscape is constantly changing. In times of uncertainty, it can be tough to know how to accelerate your business. However, with strategic and creative approaches, you can make sure your business stays ahead of the curve.
Today’s guest, Claus Raasted, founder of College of Extraordinary Experiences, is sharing with us all about how to be a true creative and innovate during tough times.
- Why senior creatives do role-play
- How anyone be a true creative
- How to innovate during tough times
- Creativity happens through deep focus.
- Being in a room with other creatives is crucial
- Mistakes happen