Whether you are just starting out or enhancing your business, there's some things you should know... You may not be doing everything you should be to make sure you and your business are covered legally. Not to worry! Today I am chatting with Emily D. Baker, lawyer for online businesses all about how legal isn’t the sexiest part of business, but it’s critical to a business’ success.
- Why does legal even matter in online business space?
- What are some legal things to keep in mind when starting to scale?
- Emily shares stories from the online business world as well as her time as Deputy District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles
- Legal doesn’t have to be over complicated or time-consuming.
- Legal is a must for anyone scaling their business.
- Practical stories that can be helpful for the audience.