Picking up the Beat in Sound Business
In this episode, Angela and Kevin Dennis discuss:
· The growth and change of a sound business.
· Decided to take the plunge on a business idea.
· How to adapt to the changing and evolving client base.
· Owning your mistakes and changing them into growing moments.
· The challenges of venue trends.
· We all start out somewhere, and education is critical to success.
· Things happen, and we should always take those moments as learning experiences.
· It’s important to always be prepared to have a venue that may be minimal in resources.
· Utilize the technology you have on hand to improve your experience and your clients.
"I try to be real with my clients." — Kevin Dennis
Connect with Angela Proffitt Client & Communication Specialist:
Get your free wedding website at https://www.zola.com/angelaproffitt
YouTube: Angela Proffitt
Connect with Kevin Dennis:
Show notes by show producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.