Claire White – Flourishing with White Ink Calligraphy
In this episode, Angela and Claire discuss:
- How Claire began her Calligraphy business and how she got started in the industry.
- How Claire balances her intellectual side and creative side with the type of work she’s doing as a lawyer and as a calligrapher.
- What an invitation suite means and what the different options look like (i.e. outer envelopes, inner envelopes, spot calligraphy, etc.)
- Challenges that Claire faces in the industry and her business and what she has learned from those experiences.
- Tips, tricks, and things to know when working with a calligrapher.
- Calligraphy is an art. Every calligrapher’s hand is different. They may be able to do something similar, but it will never be identical to someone else’s.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive to get gorgeous calligraphy. There are ways to save costs, but still get the glamour that you want from your wedding.
- The first wedding anniversary is paper, you can do creative things with calligraphy as an option (i.e. having your wedding vows written out and framed).
- Don’t get overwhelmed with social media. Pick one platform, post regularly, and it does work.
"Other than wedding calligraphy, I’m always looking for ways to continue serving my clients." — Claire White
Connect with Angela Proffitt Client & Communication Specialist:
Get your free wedding website at https://www.zola.com/angelaproffitt
YouTube: Angela Proffitt
Book: The Power of 3 P’s & Gems Unveiled & Every Entrepreneur’s MUST Have Apps & 47 Tips for Planning a Wedding & Wedding and Event Floor Plans (Volume 1, 2, 3)
Connect with Claire White:
Facebook: White Ink Calligraphy
Front Door Wreath Contest: Application
Show notes by show producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.